Malaysia Airlines Boarding Pass & Check-in Process
If you need to get your boarding pass from Malaysia Airlines, there are two ways: the airport check-in process and the kiosk machine. You can quickly get your boarding pass at least 3 hours in advance of scheduled departure.
Check-in Process Airport:-
Here is the way that you can use to get your boarding pass from the airport check-in counter, and for that, you are required to go there with your flight ticket and all the other travel documents that are needed. Now, share that with the airport executive and wait to verify. When you get confirmation then, your check-in will be completed at the airport, and you will get the printed boarding pass.
The other way that you can use to get boarding is through a kiosk machine, and below are the steps to get your boarding pass:-
- Visit the kiosk at the airport and then click on the start option.
- Then, you need to enter the booking code and the passenger's full name.
- There are some instructions that you have to follow and click on the seat selection.
- When you get your preferred seat then, tap on the check-in option to complete.
- Lastly, you will receive your printed boarding pass from Malaysia Airport at the kiosk.
Online Boarding Pass Malaysia Airlines
To know the online process of boarding pass Malaysia Airlines then for that, here are the following all the details that are mentioned:-
- Go to the authorized site of Malaysia Airlines and then access the account by entering the proper credentials like passenger name and password.
- Now, click the check-in option and provide your booking details, like reference number and last name, then tap on the check-in button.
- After that, you can see all the instructions that appear, which you need to follow and complete the check-in process.
- Lastly, you will receive your boarding pass on your registered email and contact number.
How To Add a Malaysia Airlines Ticket to Google Wallet?
If you have booked your flight ticket through Malaysia airline then when you make the purchase, you will get an option like "add to Google wallet" and when you complete the purchase and click on that then, you can obtain the online version of the boarding pass in your Google wallet. This is the easiest way that you can use to add your ticket to Google Wallet successfully.
How Do I Add my Malaysia Airlines Boarding Pass to my Apple Wallet?
If you are willing to add my Malaysia airline boarding pass to my Apple wallet, then for that, here are the following all the details that are mentioned, and you have to follow them:-
- Initially, download the Malaysia Airlines app on your iPhone.
- Access the official account by entering the proper credentials.
- Then, tap on the menu and choose the check-in option.
- Now, if your check-in is completed, then proceed with the process.
- After that, you need to move to the add to apple wallet option.
- You can see a small window that will open where you are required to confirm by tapping on add tab.
- Lastly, you can see your boarding pass will be added to your Apple wallet.
How Do I Check-in Online for Malaysia Airlines?
While making the reservation with Malaysia Airlines, the passenger needs to check in before boarding the flight as it is compulsory to check in because, after that, the passenger will get their boarding pass. If you are confused about the modes through which you can check-in. You can check in with Malaysia Airlines by using different methods. You need to go through the information given below.
How Do I Check-in Online for Malaysia Airlines?
To check in with Malaysia Airlines, you can use the online process. It is one of the expeditious modes. To use this process, you need to follow the steps as per described below:
- Open the official web link of Malaysia Airlines.
- On the homepage of Malaysia Airlines, you will get the check-in option. Click on that.
- Type your booking reference number and last name in the following sections. Tap on the check-in option.
- You will get complete details of the flight on your screen. Select the ticket on which you want to check in. Tap on the continue option.
- Once you complete all the steps, Malaysia Airlines will send you the confirmation message on your email or mobile phone.
When can I check in online with Malaysia Airlines?
You can make the online check-in 24 hours before the departure of the flight. The check-in time of Malaysia Airlines totally relies on the flight on which the passengers make the booking. To check the time, you need to go through the Malaysia Airline Check-in policy as per mentioned below:
- The passengers with the domestic flight need to check in at least 3 hours before the departure of the flight.
- If you are traveling on an international flight, then you can check in 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
- If the passenger adds accessibility assistance or any kind of assistance during the check-in, then you need to cancel the previous check-in and start the new check-in process.
- If you add extra baggage during the check-in, then you need to start the next check-in after canceling the previous check-in.
- You can use both an online and offline process to check in with Malaysia Airlines.
How Can I Do a Web Check-in with Malaysia Airlines?
You can do Malaysia Airlines Web Check-in by using its application. You need to follow the directions as per mentioned below:
- First, download the Malaysia Airlines application on your devices.
- Now enter your login credentials and tap on the continue option.
- Tap on the Check-in option.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name in the following sections. Tap on the check-in option.
- You will get the details of the flight and make the selection as per your need.
- Click on the continue option.
- You will get the confirmation message for check-in on your email or mobile phone.
With the help of the procedures as per mentioned above, you can check in at Malaysia Airlines. You can also make a Kiosk check in. You just need to enter your information into the machine that is available at the airport. You can check in at the airport 2 hours before the departure of the flight. For further assistance, you can also contact the customer service representative of Malaysia Airlines.
Our Check in