Learn to Redeem Your Flair Credit
Fly Flair is one of the most budget-friendly Canadian airlines. As its slogan says, "Plane and Simple," Fly Flair provides special flight services to their passengers, ensuring their safety. Fly Flair Credit can be used to book your flight; if you want to learn How do I redeem my Flair credit, then you will find it below. In the next segment, you will learn to redeem your flair credits quickly.
Quickest Way to Redeem your Flair Credit
Fly Flair offers free credits to their passengers as a part of their loyalty program. You can quickly redeem your flair credits by using these easy steps.
- Visit the flyfliar.com
- Log in to your account.
- You will see "Manage My Booking."
- Once you sign in, you will see your available reservation credits, and you'll be able to add a new journey by selecting '+ add new journey' on the top of the webpage.
- Enter your travel details, like the airport and the journey date, and search for flights. Select the flight you would like to book.
- Once you have selected your flight, select 'confirm & continue' to finalize your booking with your reservation credits.
- Now you're all set. You have redeemed your flair credits.
Also, you can Use Reward Points with Flair Airlines. You will get information in the next section if you want to learn more about using your reward points.
How To Use Reward Points in Flair Flight?
Some people get free travel credit points when they use their credit cards. If you also have reward points on your credit card, then you can use those points to book your next flight with Fly Flair Airlines. Here are the points through which you can use reward points with Fly Flair Airlines. You can use your points to exchange for your Flair Flight cost. Your 10,000 reward points generally = $100, but it may vary from bank to bank.
- After reaching the payment page, select credit card as a mode of payment.
- There, enter your credit card details, and after that, you will be able to see options through which you can use your travel reward points.
- Keeping a thought of your reward points, enter the amount of points you want to use.
- Then, simply proceed to make payment.
- Once payment is made, you will get your Fly Flair itinerary.
Suppose you have canceled your flight and are thinking, does Flair Airlines refund credit to your account? In the next part, you will get answers.
Can I Get A Refund for Canceling my Flair Flight?
Yes, Fly Flair Airlines offers refunds to passengers who fly internationally. Per their cancellation policy, your refunds are credited to your account within 24 hours as long as you are traveling with an international ticket and have requested cancellation within 24 hours of purchasing a Flair flight. Beyond this time frame, you may be charged a fee of $84 per traveler + applicable GST, and the remaining balance will be credited as flair credit in your account.
In this content, you learned how to use your travel reward points for flying with Flair Airlines and redeem your Flair reservation credit. You can contact their customer service department to know more about their travel policies or have any queries.