Amex points are the membership rewards at American Express, which can be redeemed at a number of points for shopping, traveling, and buying vouchers. Sometimes, people like to transfer the points to an airline for better use. If you are wondering about using the points on Virgin Atlantic, American Express allows you to transfer the Amex points to the Flyer Club account. Now, you might like to know how to transfer Amex Points to Virgin Atlantic. If so, below you will find the guidance with the other important information for transferring Amex points.
How To Transfer Amex Points to Virgin Atlantic?
One can use the American Express official page in order to transfer the Amex points to Virgin Atlantic. The guide for the same is provided here, which will help you to understand How to transfer Amex Points to Virgin Atlantic. Follow the guide appropriately and update your Flying Club account with more points to redeem in the future:
- First, you have to open your American Express account,
- Select “Benefits & Rewards” to open a tab,
- Now choose the “Membership Rewards” option,
- A new page will load on the site,
- Shift to the “Use Points” window on the page,
- Opt for the “Transfer Points” button,
- You have to select “Virgin Atlantic Flying Club” on the travel partner,
- Log your Flying Club account to link with American Express,
- Pick the number of Amex Points to transfer,
- Confirm the same, the points will be updated shortly to your Virgin Atlantic account.
How Much Does Amex Convert to Virgin Atlantic?
Each 800 Amex points is equal to 400 Virgin Atlantic points. One can transfer 800 points at a minimum to their Flying Club account. The maximum limit for transferring Amex points is 9,00,000 points. You can transfer the points as per the availability and requirement between 800-9,00,000 Amex points.
How Long Does it Take To Transfer Amex Points to Virgin Atlantic
It is estimated that it takes a maximum of 48 hours to transfer the Amex Points to Virgin Atlantic. You can refresh your Flying Club account after 48 hours of transfer to receive the Amex points on your Virgin Atlantic rewards account.
Is it worth transferring Amex points to Virgin Atlantic?
The rewards program of Virgin Atlantic has more benefits as compared to American Express. So, depending on your needs, it can be worth transferring Amex points to Virgin Atlantic. You can redeem a number of amenities on your travel with Virgin Atlantic flight and avail discounts on the fare with the available reward points.
Ways to Redeem your Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Points:
- Flight ticket purchase: You can use the points to pay the fare of the flight at Virgin Atlantic and avail of huge discounts on your next trip.
- Seat Upgradation: A Virgin Atlantic passenger can request to upgrade their seat to a higher class depending on the availability with the help of the available points on their Flying Club account.
- Holiday Booking: Virgin Atlantic offers several holiday packages as well, where one can redeem the points and plan the holiday with their friends and families.
- Hotel Booking: A number of hotels are partnered with Virgin Atlantic, where you can redeem your points to book a hotel on your next trip, which is convenient and cost-effective.
- Online Shopping: Virgin Atlantic has a Duty-free online shop where you can purchase things as per your requirements and make the payment through the flying club points.
On account of the following information, one must be aware of the procedure of transferring miles and not be stuck on the question, how to transfer Amex Points to Virgin Atlantic? If more details are required for transferring points, one can contact a representative at American Express or may contact the Flying Club department. Read the provided information and find out if it is worth transferring the Amex points to Virgin Atlantic and where it can be redeemed in the future.