Do I Have To Pay for A Seat in EGYPTAI?
Yes, depending on your ticket type, you might be required to pay to select a seat at Egyptair. However, there are some free seats on every Egyptair aircraft. The price of window, aisle, and extra legroom seats is generally high. Passengers can choose their preferred seat before or after booking their flight either online at their official website or via phone call at Egyptair customer service.
How Do I Choose My Seat on Egyptair?
Egyptair allows its passengers to choose the seats after and while booking the flight tickets. The seat selection must be completed before check-in. There are three ways to choose a seat at Egyptair: online at Egyptair’s website, phone call at the customer service office, and at the airport check-in counter. Passengers can select a seat online from My Bookings, search for your flight using the login credential, click on seat selection, choose your preferred seat, and pay the seat selection fees if required. And your seat will be booked.
How Do I Avoid Paying for EGYPTAIR Seat Selection?
If you don’t want to pay for seat selection at Egyptair, then the best option for you will be to not choose the seat at all, and the airline will allot you a free seat at the airport check-in counter. Here is the list of ticket types and membership, which allows the passengers to select a seat for free:
- Traveling internationally in Economy on a Fully Flex Fare.
- EGYPTAIR Platinum Frequent Flyer members.
- Traveling internationally in Business class.
What is the Seat Selection Charge at EGYPTAIR?
The seat selection charges at Egyptair depend on the availability of the seats and are subject to change. The standard EGYPTAIR seat selection cost has been mentioned in the following pointers:
- (Bangkok, Guangzhou, New York, Johannesburg, Beijing, Tokyo, Washington, Hong Kong, Hangzhou) - 75 $
- (Brussels, Frankfurt, Berlin, London, Madrid, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Mumbai, Barcelona, Paris, Dubai) - 40 $
- (Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Riyadh, Dammam, Bahrain, Tunis, Casablanca, Algeria, Kuwait, Jeddah, Medina, Istanbul, Athena, Larnaca, Copenhagen, Moscow, Vienna, Budapest, Milan, Rome) - 35 $
- (Abuja, Accra, Entebbe, Lagos, Dar-es-salaam, Nairobi, Addis Ababa, Juba, Kano, Khartoum, Kigali, Abidjan, Douala, Abha, Gassim, Muscat, Amman, Beirut, N'Djamena, Erbil, Asmara, Baghdad) - 25 $
- From Cairo to Toronto and from Toronto to Cairo - 104 $
- Exit seat for Cairo-Toronto and Toronto-Cairo - 78.5 $
- Exit seat on other types - 25 $
- Aisle seat - 20 $
- Window seat - 15 $
- Other seats - 10 $
What is the EGYPTAIR Seat Selection Policy?
It is vital to know the EGYPTAIR seat selection policy when you want to select a seat because it might help you avoid confusion and last-minute chaos. The seat selection policies are:
- Seat selection is not allowed on domestic flights at EgyptAir.
- Passengers can select their seats up to 48 hours before the flight departure.
- EgyptAir holds the right to change the seats of the passenger in the exit row if they don’t find the passenger unfit to fulfill the role at the time of emergency.
- Seat selection charges are different from flight booking fees, and they are also non-refundable.
- Seat selection is non-transferable to another passenger.
- Seat selection is not allowed after check-in.
Our Seat Selection